This course is geared towards our members who tend to work in the industrial sector or those that do Confined Space Entry Monitoring as a part of their job description.
Ability to speak and understand English and communicate over a 2-way radio.
- Properly identify confined space
- Responsibilities of Confined Space Entry program
- Hazard assessments
- Written safe work procedures
- Proper testing of the atmosphere
- Make atmosphere safe
- Standby person’s duties
- Confined space entry permits
LENGTH OF COURSE
8 hours (1 day).