Duration: 2 hours.
In this course, you will learn about the following regarding Fatigue Management:
- What is Fatigue?
- The Casual Factors of Fatigue
- Recognizing Fatigue and Fatigue Indicators
- How Does Fatigue Affect You
- Sleep Debt
- Circadian Rhythms
- The Types of Sleep, Stages of Sleep, and Sleep Cycles
- Alertness & Sleepiness Rhythms
- Sleep Disorders
- Fatigue Statistics
- Workplace-related Causes of Stress and Fatigue
- Proper Rest & Recovery Practices
- Exercise and Food Habits
- Myths & Misconceptions
- Driving Fatigued
- Driving at Night
- Driving Strategies
- Journey Management
NEED THE GUIDE? CLICK HERE
1. Depending on your operating system, you can either attach the saved file in an email or attach the PDF to an email under “File” click on “Attach to Email.”
2. Send your completed exam to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. You can enter any further information you would like in the body of the email. Then when you have completed the email, click on “SEND.”
(Alternatively, you can print the exam, complete the test and mail it to our Training Department at: #120 – 19092 26th Avenue, Surrey BC, V3Z 3V7.)
Once the completed exam is received by the Training Department, the exam will be marked. Successful participants will be mailed their certification. Individuals who do not successfully complete their exam will be notified by the Training Department Administration.
*Please allow up to fourteen (14) days for exams to be processed.
Do you have question? Call our Training Plus office at 604-538-5101.