Apply now to work for Pacific Atlantic Pipeline Construction (PAPC)
We are hiring for pipeline construction positions with Pacific Atlantic Pipeline Construction (PAPC). The Coastal GasLink Pipeline will be used to carry Liquified Natural Gas (LNG) to Kitimat, where it will be exported to Asian markets. The project includes the construction of approximately 162 km of 48” pipe.
All dispatches must undergo pre-access drug and alcohol testing.
To be eligible for dispatch, you must have the following certificates:
- WHMIS 2015 – required for all dispatches
- Fire Safety Awareness – required for all dispatches
- Ground Disturbance Supervisory Level II (GD2) – required for all dispatches
- Pipeline Construction Safety Training (PCST) – required for all dispatches
- Wildlife Awareness – required for all dispatches
- Fatigue Management – required for all dispatches
- and any job-related specifications [Traffic Control Person (TCP), rigging, BC Fallers, coating, Utility Task Vehicle (UTV) ticket, etc.]
How to Apply
If you are not a current member of LiUNA Local 1611, and are interested in the work above, please email your resume with current tickets to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our training plan, Training PLUS, can provide the required certificates to those in need.
Join LiUNA Local 1611
One team. One goal. Learn how LiUNA Local 1611 represents and protects our members at work. Become a member today.