This course is designed for members who generally work in the civil sector and only perform rigging on an intermittent basis.
Attention to detail, ability to communicate clearly with 2-way radios.
Must be able to speak and read English.
- Safety practices for load control
- Safe work practices when working with cranes and excavators
- Different material used for slings
- Inspection criteria for slings and hardware
- Proper work procedures when working in proximity to energized power lines
LENGTH OF COURSE
4 hours (1/2 day).